As the healthcare leader in Southern Nevada, Sunrise Hospital offers a full range of specialized services including
- The Nevada Neurosciences Institute, is supported by the region's first and only Joint Commission certified Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center and is home to some of the area's most prestigious neurologists and neurosurgeons.
- Comprehensive Cancer Center recognized by the American College of Surgeons.
- An innovative, comprehensive Breast Center with advanced services for the diagnosis, treatment and management of all types of breast disease.
- The Epilepsy Center at Sunrise, with a dedicated Chief Epileptologist, is the only center of its kind in Nevada offering a dedicated epilepsy monitoring unit.
- A Level-II Trauma and Emergency Services Department.
- Specialty services in women's health, pulmonology, critical care, complex surgery and rehabilitation.
- Expertise of Sunrise Children's Hospital, the most comprehensive children's hospital in Nevada.
Sunrise Hospital has made investments in the latest technology to provide high quality care and resources to treat complex conditions. Our advanced technology includes:
- da Vinci® Surgical Robot for minimally invasive surgery resulting in shorter recovery times.
- GammaKnife® Center, the state's only Gamma Knife for incision-less brain surgery.
- Sophisticated digital system called PACS (Picture Archiving Communication System) which allows for diagnostic scans (xrays, MRI's, CT Scans, etc.) to be viewed in a clear high-resolution format in real time. For patients, this means a speedier and more accurate diagnosis utilizing advanced technology with high security and protection.
- Pharmacy automation to prevent medication errors and improve patient safety, which includes the pharmacy robot.
Together with their physician partners, Sunrise Hospital shares the same goal – to provide high quality and safe care to each patient. Sunrise is a leader in patient safety with such initiatives as bar coding and smart pump technology for safe medications.
Joint Commission Quality Monitoring
Sunrise Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission. If you have a concern about patient safety or quality of care, please call our patient advocate line at (702) 961-9430.
You may also contact The Joint Commission about a concern for patient safety or quality of care.
Office of Quality Monitoring
The Joint Commission
1 Renaissance Blvd
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Fax: (630) 792-5636
Sunrise Hospital does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age or disability (including AIDS and related conditions). This applies to admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
El Hospital y Centro Médico Sunrise/Hospital Infantil Sunrise no discriminan a nadie para que sea ingresado, para que se le dé algún servicio, se le contrate o se le dé empleo, ni por ninguna cuestión de raza, color, nacionalidad de origen, sexo, religión, orientación sexual, creencias, edad o discapacidad (inclusive por SIDA y padecimientos en relación a éste).