Current visitor policy
Effective March 30, 2022
- Visitation has expanded permitting no limit on the number of visitors during regular visitation, 4:30 am – 9:00 pm.
- From 9:00 pm – 4:30 am the main hospital entrances will close and visitors will enter through the Emergency Departments
- Visitor passcodes will remain in place for Adult and Peds patients
- Children, when supervised by an adult family member, are welcome to visit 4:30 am – 9:00 pm.
- Starting at 9:00 pm, overnight visitors are allowed as follows: (1) adult visitor overnight in private rooms including Med/Surg, Critical Care and Peds (exception for dual occupancy rooms must be approved by the house supervisor
- For COVID patients, no visitors allowed at this time
- Masks are required
Hospital entrance screening
To reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, we are continuing to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to better protect our patients, staff and you.
We have limited our entry into the hospital so that our team is able to screen everyone for travel history, fever or respiratory symptoms.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, you may be asked to reschedule your hospital visit until you are symptom-free.
Our emergency room is still open and receiving patients. If you are experiencing an emergency, please proceed to the emergency department entrance.
Thank you for your patience and support in reducing the spread of germs and protecting the health of our patients, staff and you.
The health and safety of our patients is our top priority, and our hospital continues to be a safe place to receive care. Multiple patients have asked or requested information on what to do if they are sick, or have COVID-19 concerns.
- If you are having a medical emergency, call 911 or proceed to our Emergency Department.
- If you are presenting with potential COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your physician for instruction on medical care and potential testing.