A world-class neurology center in Southern Nevada
The Nevada Neurosciences Institute (NNI) is known for its premium medical care and pioneering research for brain diseases and injuries, and is the only dedicated neurology center in the region. NNI offers complete neurological care for adults and hospitalized children, including treatment for stroke, epilepsy and multiple sclerosis.
To learn more about the Nevada Neurosciences Institute, please call us at (702) 961-7310.
The care team at NNI is passionately committed to ensuring patients receive the most accurate diagnosis and advanced treatment options available. Services include:
- Epilepsy treatment
- Expert treatment for stroke within the only Joint Commission certified advanced comprehensive stroke center in Nevada
- Multiple sclerosis treatment
- Advanced diagnostic imaging
- Neurological care units
- Complete neuro-rehabilitation services with a Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accredited unit
- Outpatient Care
The neuroscience team at Sunrise Hospital is comprised of physicians affiliated with NNI. Neurologists, pediatric neurologists, neuroradiologists and support staff continually strive to bring the best care in the Southern Nevada region.
- Dr. Lindsey Blake
- Dr. Raisa Lev
- Dr. Varoujan Kostanian
Neurosciences support staff
- Daisyrose Lopez, RN, SCRN - Stroke Program Coordinator