A New Level of Cancer Care Services
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center has always set a high standard for cancer care. Now we are taking that care to a new level with our adult inpatient oncology unit. The unit features the latest in care and service amenities for patients and visitors — all designed to enhance healing and comfort. Our unit features:
- Dedicated unit for oncology patients
- Sleep area for a family member in every patient room
- An experienced staff knowledgeable in the latest treatments, techniques and patient amenities
- Cancer Resource Center
- Dedicated Nurse Navigators to provide support, education and eliminate barriers to healthcare
- The Commission on Cancer (CoC), a program of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS), recognizes cancer care programs for their commitment to providing comprehensive, high-quality, and multidisciplinary patient centered care. As a long standing member, Sunrise Hospital is dedicated to improving survival and quality of life for cancer patients through standard-setting, prevention, research, education, and the monitoring of comprehensive quality care.
- Learn about how we are addressing community needs. Read our Annual Reports on Screening for 2017, 2016 & 2015.