A new level of cancer care in Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center has taken cancer care and oncology to a new level with our adult inpatient oncology unit, featuring the latest in treatment, resources and amenities for patients fighting cancer.
For more information about our adult oncology services, please call (702) 961-6110.
Our unit is designed to enhance healing and comfort for our patients and their visitors:
- An experienced staff knowledgeable in the latest treatments and techniques
- Sleep area for a family member in every patient room
- Cancer resource center
- Dedicated nurse navigators to provide support, education and eliminate barriers to healthcare
- The Commission on Cancer (CoC), a program of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS), recognizes cancer care programs for their commitment to providing comprehensive, high quality and multidisciplinary patient centered care. As a long-standing member, Sunrise Hospital is dedicated to improving survival and quality of life for cancer patients through standard setting, prevention, research, education and the monitoring of comprehensive quality care
- Learn more about upcoming wellness lectures and support groups by visiting our classes and events page
- For more information about children’s cancer care, visit Sunrise Children’s Hospital’s cancer care page
Our multidisciplinary gastrointestinal cancer program
Sunrise Hospital is proud to introduce a new multidisciplinary gastrointestinal (GI) cancer program. Our new program brings together quality technology and staff to provide a higher level to patients with GI cancer.
Our GI cancer program includes:
- Liver cancer treatment
- Colon cancer treatment
- Esophagus cancer treatment
- Pancreas cancer treatment
- Stomach cancer treatment
- Small bowel cancer treatment
- Anal/rectal cancer treatment
- Spleen cancer treatment
Our diagnostic capabilities in this program feature endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) and super-dimension bronschoscopy (Super-D) among other techniques and equipment because it provides a more detailed analysis and diagnosis. Our physicians share their expertise on complex clinical cases to ensure patients benefit from evidence-based recommendations.
The program also features a nurse navigator to help patients throughout the process and facilitate care for the physicians. The nurse navigator provides guidance, education and assistance to patients and their loved ones.
If you have questions about the program, call (702) 961-9325. Leave you contact information and someone from our program will return your call.