Women's health center on The Strip
At Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, our healthcare providers are here for you at any stage of your life. Whether you are planning a family, scheduling an annual mammogram or needing gynecologic care, our physicians and nurses are passionately committed to providing superior service in women's medical care to the community.
For more information about our women's health services, please call (702) 961-5020.
Comprehensive women's health services
At Sunrise Hospital, your well-being and comfort are our top priority. From routine gynecologic care and childbirth services to menopause assistance and specialized cancer treatment, we proudly serve women throughout Las Vegas. Our team offers a full range of advanced, patient-centered care in Southern Nevada, including:
At The Breast Center at Sunrise, we provide women and their families with breast care services that are both comprehensive and compassionate. Accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), we offer an enhanced level of care with a team of experts offering you access to a variety of services, including:
- Mammograms, including 3D mammography
- Diagnostic breast imaging
- Breast biopsy procedures
- Breast cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Bone density testing for osteoporosis
- Breast cancer support resources
Schedule a Mammogram
You can now schedule a screening mammogram online. For assistance scheduling your screening or diganostic mammogram please call 855-445-2246.
Our Center has ACR accreditation for quality breast imaging services including mammograms, breast MRIs and breast biopsies. ACR recognizes our expertise in using breast ultrasound to diagnose a range of conditions in a comfortable and safe environment.
NAPBC recognizes our team's reputation for offering effective, comprehensive breast care screening and state-of-the-art technology.
Our gynecologists offer a full range of care. We combine the expertise of our women's specialists with the latest in surgical procedures, including minimally invasive techniques.
Other gynecology services include:
- Routine gynecological exams
- Minimally invasive hysterectomy
- Endometriosis treatment
- Gynecologic oncology
When choosing where to give birth, you want a hospital that provides expert care for you and your baby along with amenities and programs to make it a memorable experience. At Sunrise, you and your newborn will be cared for in rooms designed for optimal comfort and intimacy for your family during labor and delivery.
Additionally, our prenatal and maternity services include:
- Expert prenatal care
- Family-centered childbirth education classes
- Antepartum care
- Oversized labor and delivery units
- Cesarean operating suites
- 24/7 access to OB hospitalists
- Dedicated triage services and fetal assessments to assess your baby's progress
- A dedicated post-anesthesia care unit
- Sunny Babies program for moms needing assistance
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for newborns needing a higher level of care with the assistance of NICU nurses
- Childbirth classes and tours
- Postpartum and baby discharge classes