Medical diagnostic imaging center in Las Vegas
Located on the campus of Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, our experienced outpatient diagnostic care team takes pride in delivering a comfortable diagnostic medical imaging experience for you. All our radiologists are board-certified and fellowship-trained in their specific specialties.
To schedule an appointment with our outpatient diagnostic imaging center, call us at (855) 445-2246.
The American College of Radiology has designated Sunrise Hospital as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence for achieving accreditation in all breast imaging procedures.
Our medical imaging services
Our advanced imaging centers offer a no-film environment complete with a picture archiving communications system and computerized radiology. With this, we can keep an electronic record of your radiology images that will be accessible to you and your physician.
This system digitally stores, transmits and displays images that give immediate access to patient information and increased efficiency for the staff. Additionally, computerized radiology offers significant diagnostic quality advantages over conventional film methods.
We offer a full range of diagnostic imaging services and tests using the most advanced technology and equipment, including:
- Blue light cystoscopy — A technology used to detect non-muscle invasive papillary cancer of the bladder. Doctors inject an imaging solution into the bladder, which is then absorbed by any cancerous tissue so the doctor can see more tumors than the standard white light cystoscopy alone.
- Computed tomography scan (CT or CAT scan) — An X-ray imaging procedure in which X-rays produce a series of images processed by the machine's computer to generate cross-sectional slices of the body.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) — A machine that uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the body's organs and tissues.
- X-ray — A test that creates images of the structures inside your body, such as the bones.
- Fluoroscopy — A type of imaging that shows a continuous X-ray image on a monitor like an X-ray movie.
- Ultrasound — Uses sound waves to create a picture of organs, tissues, and other parts of the body.
- Nuclear medicine — Uses radioactive tracers to look at bodily functions and diagnose diseases.
- Positron emission tomography (PET) scan — A type of nuclear medicine that uses a special dye containing radioactive tracers that you swallow, inhale or inject.
Women's imaging services
We also specialize in women’s services, including breast health, and offer the following services:
- Breast ultrasound — Uses sound waves to look at the inside of the breast
- Breast MRI — Uses radio waves and strong magnets to make detailed pictures of the inside of the breast
- MR- and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy — Uses sound waves to locate a lump or abnormality and remove a tissue sample for examination
- Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) — An imaging test that measures bone density
- Mammography — An X-ray picture of the breast used to check for breast cancer
- Stereotactic breast biopsy — Uses mammography to help locate a breast abnormality and remove a tissue sample for examination
Schedule a Mammogram
You can now schedule a screening mammogram online. For assistance scheduling your screening or diganostic mammogram please call 855-445-2246.
Are you scheduled for a test or requesting a screening mammogram? If so, you can register online.
Hours and location
Our outpatient imaging center's hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30am - 4pm. We are on the first floor of Sunrise Hospital.
Imaging services locations
Retrieving location data...