Our inpatient rehabilitation program is CARF accredited
Physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapy can be crucial to your recovery following a procedure. When choosing the facility where you will rehab, here is how we perform.
- One convenient location for all care and treatment. In addition, you will have immediate access to testing, physicians and emergency services should you need them.
- We offer the only inpatient rehab facility in Southern Nevada to be accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehab Facilities (CARF). CARF sets the highest standards of rehab care and we are proud to be the only inpatient hospital in the city to meet those standards.
- We feature an experienced, multi-disciplinary team of care providers including therapists who share in a progressive rehabilitation strategy to transition you to home or to the next level of care as quickly as possible.
- We offer a comprehensive rehab program, including at least 15 hours therapy each week, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, recreational therapy and specialized treatment such as swallowing therapy that can be so important for patients who have experienced a stroke. We have Certified Rehabilitation Nurses and therapists with specialty certifications.
- There is also an Advanced Wound Care team to provide specialized care and treatment for any wounds.
- As a Stroke Specialty CARF accredited facility, we also have expertise and capabilities to care for patients who have experienced a stroke. Our physicians have stroke rehab training, and the same physicians who cared for you after your stroke can follow up on your care in the Rehab Unit.
- Sunrise Hospital is home to the only Ventilation Rehabilitation (Vent Rehab) program in the state of Nevada. The program’s unique feature is that rehabilitation is started in the ICU, even if the patient is on mechanical ventilation. Such early intervention is designed to shorten the time it takes for the patient to come off of the ventilator and speeds physical recovery.
- Sunrise Children's Hospital is the only provider in Nevada with a pediatric inpatient rehabilitation unit with specialized programs for children under the age of 18 who have suffered a severe injury or illness.
Whether you live in Henderson, Anthem, North Las Vegas, South Las Vegas, East Las Vegas, Summerlin or downtown Las Vegas, you can request a transfer to our central location for expert Rehab Services.