Neurosurgery Experts at Sunrise Hospital
The neurosurgeons at Sunrise Hospital perform advanced brain and spine surgeries, working with experts to ensure the best results possible. Sunrise Hospital neurosurgeons specialize in:
- Cerebrovascular neurosurgery treats disorders of the blood vessels in the head and neck, including aneurysms, vascular tumors, malformations, occlusions and ischemia.
- Spinal disorders Sunrise's team of spine surgeons provides treatments for spinal disorders, degenerative diseases, tumors and infections.
- Interventional neuroradiology microsurgery inside blood vessels and spinal vertebrae for stroke, aneurysms, tumors and arteriovenous malformations and fistulas that are not treatable by regular surgery.
- Brain tumors and other lesions in the skull base that used to be thought inoperable.
- Neurosurgery is minimally invasive surgery that uses CT scans or magnetic resonance imaging to navigate to the trouble spot in the brain.
- Craniofacial surgery is used to treat birth defects, trauma and tumors that cause distortion of the face and head.
- Radiosurgery uses targeted radiation to shrink or eliminate tumors, aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations.