Keeping patients safe during COVID-19
At Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center, we remain diligent in our fight against coronavirus (COVID-19), and focused on providing you with outstanding care. We know these circumstances may not be what you anticipated when it comes to your healthcare, and we recognize the worry this pandemic may have created for you and your loved ones. Please know that we are committed to protecting the health and safety of the patients and communities we so proudly serve, today and every day.
The safety precautions we’ve taken and the new protections we’ve put in place make our facilities among the safest possible places to receive healthcare at this time. Rest assured, our facilities have implemented strict safety standards while following the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure that all patients, visitors and staff are protected from exposure to infectious diseases like COVID-19. Please know that urgent healthcare needs, including those unrelated to COVID-19, should not be ignored during this time. We are here for you, and we are well-equipped to handle any health concern you may have.
Precautionary measures that have been implemented across our facilities include:
- Screening processes, social distancing guidelines and masking policies are in place throughout our facility.
- Heightened infection prevention policies are in place, including the removal of high-touch items such as magazines, toys and vending machines from our facilities.
- Food and drinks are prohibited in clinical units to prevent the spread of illness.
- Updated visitor policies remain in place across our facilities.
- We continue to follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines around hand hygiene and social distancing.
Additionally, precautions should not stop when you leave our facilities. To protect yourself and others, it is imperative that you continue to follow health and safety guidance from both the CDC and your local health department. These important infection prevention measures help keep you and your loved ones safe.
Visit our Resource Hub for the latest updates on COVID-19. You can also find more information on the CDC’s website. We make every effort to ensure our own website is current, but given the nature of policy updates, it’s always best to call your facility to verify the most up to date information.
*We make every effort to ensure our website information remains up to date. As specific guidelines and policies continue to evolve, please call our facility at (702) 961-5000 for updated information on enhanced safety protections.