Ingredients and Preparation
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet or rolling pin until ½ inch thick. Season both sides with lemon pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook for about 1 minute. Add in broth and flour. Bring to a boil while stirring, scraping up any browned bits.
- Return chicken and its juices to the pan. Reduce heat to low and simmer until cooked through.
- Stir in crème fraiche and cook for another minute, turning the chicken a couple of times. Add the chives and serve.