- Sunny Babies
- All Services
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Breast Center at Sunrise
- Cancer Care
- Center for Graves' Disease
- da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
- Diabetes Classes
- Emergency Care
- Heart Center at Sunrise
- Mothers & Babies
- Nevada Neurosciences Institute (NNI)
- New Vision™ Medical Stabilization
- Rehabilitation - Inpatient Unit
- RESTORE Wound Program
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Surgical Weight Loss
Prenatal Care with Sunny Babies
Need financial assistance? Need to find a physician?
Sunny Babies can help.
Early and continuous prenatal care is important to the future health of both you and your baby. Studies show that women who utilize early and continuous prenatal care tend to have fewer problems during pregnancy and may significantly lower their risks of a problem pregnancy. Sunrise Childrens Hospital offers the Sunny Babies program, a program that encourages pregnant women to seek early and continuous prenatal care, beginning in the first trimester of their pregnancy.
Sunny Babies helps you:
- Find a physician so you can get early and continuous prenatal care
- Apply for Medicaid to insure both you and your baby
- Register for free childbirth classes at any Sunrise Health facility (Sunrise Childrens Hospital, MountainView Hospital or Southern Hills Hospital)
- Pre-register your delivery at the Sunrise Health Hospital (Sunrise Children's Hospital, MountainView Hospital or Southern Hills Hospital) of your choice
Sunny Babies has multiple locations. For your convenience please call 702-731-8703 to make an appointment at a location nearest you.
How far along are you?
Click each week on our Pregnancy Calendar to see how your baby is constantly changing and developing!