Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Program is CARF Accredited
Physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapy can be crucial to your recovery following a procedure. When choosing the facility where you will rehab, here are the advantages to choosing the Rehabilitation Unit at Sunrise Hospital:
- One convenient location for all care and treatment. In addition, you will have immediate access to testing, physicians and emergency services should you need them.
- We offer the only inpatient rehab facility in Southern Nevada to be accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehab Facilities (CARF). CARF sets the highest standards of rehab care and we are proud to be the only inpatient hospital in the city to meet those standards.
- We feature an experienced, multi-disciplinary team of care providers including therapists who share in a progressive rehabilitation strategy to transition you to home or to the next level of care as quickly as possible.
- We offer a comprehensive rehab program with physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, recreational therapy and specialized treatment such as swallowing therapy that can be so important for patients who have experienced a stroke. We have Certified Rehabilitation Nurses and therapists with specialty certifications.
- There is also an Advanced Wound Care team to provide specialized care and treatment for any wounds.
- As a Stroke Specialty CARF accredited facility, we also have expertise and capabilities to care for patients who have experienced a stroke. Our physicians have stroke rehab training, and the same physicians who cared for you after your stroke can follow up on your care in the Rehab Unit.
Whether you live in Henderson, Anthem, North Las Vegas, South Las Vegas, East Las Vegas, Summerlin or downtown Las Vegas, you can request a transfer to our central location for expert Rehab Services.