Neurosurgery Experts at Sunrise Hospital
The neurosurgeons at Sunrise Hospital perform advanced brain and spine surgeries, working with experts to ensure the best results possible. Sunrise Hospital neurosurgeons specialize in:
- Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery treats disorders of the blood vessels in the head and neck, including aneurysms, vascular tumors, malformations, occlusions and ischemia.
- Spinal Disorders Sunrise's team of spine surgeons provides treatments for spinal disorders, degenerative diseases, tumors and infections.
- Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Interventional Neuroradiology microsurgery inside blood vessels and spinal vertebrae for stroke, aneurysms, tumors and arteriovenous malformations and fistulas that are not treatable by regular surgery.
- Brain Tumors and other lesions in the skull base that used to be thought inoperable.
- Stereotactic Neurosurgery is minimally invasive, using CT scans or magnetic resonance imaging.
- Craniofacial Surgery is used to treat birth defects, trauma and tumors that cause distortion of the face and head.
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery uses targeted radiation to shrink or eliminate tumors, aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations.
To find a Neurosurgery Physician at Sunrise, call our Consult-A-Nurse service at 702-233-5300.