- All Services
- Breast Center at Sunrise
- Center for Graves Disease
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Care
- Heart Center at Sunrise
- Heartburn Center at Sunrise
- Nevada Neurosciences Institute (NNI)
- New Vision™ Medical Stabilization
- Orthopedic and Spine Program
- Robotic Surgery
- Sunrise Children’s Hospital
- Surgical Weight Loss
- Trauma Center
- Wound Care
Neurosurgery Experts at Sunrise Hospital
The neurosurgeons at Sunrise Hospital perform advanced brain and spine surgeries, working with experts to ensure the best results possible. Sunrise Hospital neurosurgeons specialize in:
- Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery treats disorders of the blood vessels in the head and neck, including aneurysms, vascular tumors, malformations, occlusions and ischemia.
- Spinal Disorders Sunrise's team of spine surgeons provides treatments for spinal disorders, degenerative diseases, tumors and infections.
- Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Interventional Neuroradiology microsurgery inside blood vessels and spinal vertebrae for stroke, aneurysms, tumors and arteriovenous malformations and fistulas that are not treatable by regular surgery.
- Brain Tumors and other lesions in the skull base that used to be thought inoperable.
- Stereotactic Neurosurgery is minimally invasive, using CT scans or magnetic resonance imaging.
- Craniofacial Surgery is used to treat birth defects, trauma and tumors that cause distortion of the face and head.
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery uses targeted radiation to shrink or eliminate tumors, aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations.