- All Services
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Breast Center at Sunrise
- Cancer Care
- Center for Graves' Disease
- da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
- Diabetes Classes
- Emergency Care
- Heart Center at Sunrise
- Heartburn Center at Sunrise
- Mothers & Babies
- Nevada Neurosciences Institute (NNI)
- New Vision™ Medical Stabilization
- Rehabilitation - Inpatient Unit
- RESTORE Wound Program
- Surgical Weight Loss
- The FLEX Program at Sunrise Hospital
Neurosurgery Experts at Sunrise Hospital
- Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery treats disorders of the blood vessels in the head and neck, including aneurysms, vascular tumors, malformations, occlusions and ischemia.
- Spinal Disorders Sunrise's team of spine surgeons provides treatments for spinal disorders, degenerative diseases, tumors and infections.
- Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Interventional Neuroradiology microsurgery inside blood vessels and spinal vertebrae for stroke, aneurysms, tumors and arteriovenous malformations and fistulas that are not treatable by regular surgery.
- Brain Tumors and other lesions in the skull base that used to be thought inoperable.
- Stereotactic Neurosurgery is minimally invasive, using CT scans or magnetic resonance imaging.
- Craniofacial Surgery is used to treat birth defects, trauma and tumors that cause distortion of the face and head.
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery uses targeted radiation to shrink or eliminate tumors, aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations.
To find a Neurosurgery Physician at Sunrise, call our Consult-A-Nurse service at 702-233-5300.
Related Health Content
Arnold-Chiari syndrome is a series of nervous system symptoms. This condition is often present at birth, but can also develop later in life. Some people with very mild forms of this syndrome may never know they have the condition. For others it can be more severe. These severe forms will need treat ...
Conditions and Diseases -- Birth Defects
Conditions and Diseases -- Nervous System and Sense Organs
Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) is a way to treat brain disorders. It uses highly focused beams of radiation to target specific areas of the brain. It can also be used on other parts of the body, such as the spine. The beams of radiation destroy the tissue that a neurosurgeon would have removed duri ...
Hydrocephalus is too much fluid in the brain. The fluid is called cerebrospinal fluid (CSF). It is a clear fluid that normally surrounds both the spinal cord and the brain. It is also in the ventricular system in the brain. With hydrocephalus the ventricles, or spaces, become enlarged. You may be b ...