- All Services
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Breast Center at Sunrise
- Center for Graves Disease
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Care
- Heart Center at Sunrise
- Heartburn Center at Sunrise
- Nevada Neurosciences Institute (NNI)
- New Vision™ Medical Stabilization
- Robotic Surgery
- Surgical Weight Loss
- The FLEX Program at Sunrise Hospital
- Trauma Center
- Wound Care
Offering the Highest Level of Care in the Region for Mothers & Babies
When choosing a hospital for your delivery, you want a hospital that provides expert care for you and your baby along with amenities and programs that make this special time in your life a memorable experience. We think youll find just what youre looking for at Sunrise Childrens Hospital.
Our Mother & Baby services include:
- Dedicated triage services to assess your babys progress
- Fetal assessment (specialized test prescribed by your physician to evaluate your baby in utero)
- Oversized Labor & Delivery Suites
- Antepartum Care
- Cesarean (c-section) operating suites located in Labor & Delivery
- A dedicated Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- OB Hospitalists available 24/7
- Private suites for you and your baby
- Sunny Babies Program for moms needing assistance
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for newborns needing a higher level of care
- Childbirth Classes and Tours
- Breastfeeding Support*
- Daily Baby Discharge Classes
- Sleeping arrangements for your significant other
- Free Wireless Internet
To learn more about having your baby at Sunrise Childrens Hospital or to tour the hospital, please call us at 702-233-5437 (KIDS).
*Breastfeeding education is a nursing scope of practice and is provided as part of the labor and delivery service line. Expecting moms who have pre-registered at Sunrise are eligible to enroll in the class, and the cost is included in their delivery fees. The fee for the breastfeeding course is $30 to community members who wish to take part in our education offerings but have not yet pre-registered to deliver at Sunrise.
Related Health Content
An ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy that occurs outside of the womb (uterus). Most ectopic pregnancies occur within a fallopian tube. Other, less common locations may include the cervix, an ovary, or the abdominal cavity. This type of pregnancy cannot survive because only the uterus can support the ...
Thyroid Disorders in Pregnancy
The thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland located in the front of the neck. It produces hormones that control metabolism. Pregnancy hormones can affect thyroid hormones. Untreated thyroid disorders in pregnancy increase the risk of pregnancy complications. It may cause harm to the developing fetus. Th ...
Vaginal Bleeding During Pregnancy
Anemia in Pregnancy
Anemia is a low level of healthy red blood cells (RBC). RBCs carry oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body. When red blood cells are low the body does not get enough oxygen. Liquid blood and plasma increases by about 50% during pregnancy but RBCs only increase by about 30%. This imbalance may ...