- All Services
- Breast Center at Sunrise
- Center for Graves Disease
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Care
- Heart Center at Sunrise
- Heartburn Center at Sunrise
- Nevada Neurosciences Institute (NNI)
- New Vision™ Medical Stabilization
- Orthopedic and Spine Program
- Robotic Surgery
- Sunrise Children’s Hospital
- Surgical Weight Loss
- Trauma Center
- Wound Care
Offering the Highest Level of Care in the Region for Mothers & Babies
When choosing a hospital for your delivery, you want a hospital that provides expert care for you and your baby along with amenities and programs that make this special time in your life a memorable experience. We think youll find just what youre looking for at Sunrise Childrens Hospital.
Our Mother & Baby services include:
- Dedicated triage services to assess your babys progress
- Fetal assessment (specialized test prescribed by your physician to evaluate your baby in utero)
- Oversized Labor & Delivery Suites
- Antepartum Care
- Cesarean (c-section) operating suites located in Labor & Delivery
- A dedicated Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- OB Hospitalists available 24/7
- Private suites for you and your baby
- Sunny Babies Program for moms needing assistance
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for newborns needing a higher level of care
- Childbirth Classes and Tours
- Breastfeeding Support*
- Daily Baby Discharge Classes
- Sleeping arrangements for your significant other
- Free Wireless Internet
To learn more about having your baby at Sunrise Childrens Hospital or to tour the hospital, please call us at 702-233-5437 (KIDS).
*Breastfeeding education is a nursing scope of practice and is provided as part of the labor and delivery service line. Expecting moms who have pre-registered at Sunrise are eligible to enroll in the class, and the cost is included in their delivery fees. The fee for the breastfeeding course is $30 to community members who wish to take part in our education offerings but have not yet pre-registered to deliver at Sunrise.
Related Health Content
June 1, 2014
An ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy that occurs outside of the womb (uterus). Most ectopic pregnancies occur within a fallopian tube. Other, less common locations may include the cervix, an ovary, or the abdominal cavity. This type of pregnancy cannot survive because only the uterus can support the ...
March 1, 2014
September 1, 2013
A multiple pregnancy is when a woman is pregnant with two or more fetuses. Twins are the most common type of multiple pregnancy. So-called “higher-order” pregnancies (when a woman is carrying triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, or more) are less common. The risk for certain complications during and ...
Sponge May Be Less Effective Than Diaphragm in Preventing Pregnancies
December 1, 2008
August 1, 2013
Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) is an uncommon condition characterized by frequent, persistent, and severe vomiting and nausea during pregnancy. As a result, you may be unable to take in a sufficient amount of food and fluids. It can cause a weight loss of more than 5% of your pre-pregnancy body weight. ...