The Center of Care
Sunrise Hospital is the heart care leader in Las Vegas and the surrounding area. And we are establishing a new name and look for our cardiac program at Sunrise.
The Heart Center at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center will encompass the multi-faceted elements of cardiac care at Sunrise comprised of the most dedicated cardiologists.
Our Heart Center
- Treats more heart patients than any other hospital in Las Vegas.
- Cardiac Catheterization Labs where we treat Coronary Artery Disease as well as Electrophysiology Labs where we can treat irregular heartbeats known as arrhythmias. These labs are able to take care of adults as well as children.
- Offers a program for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (Afib).
- The area's first Hybrid OR. This surgery suite combines a Cardiac Catheterization Lab with an Operating Room to provide heart procedures for adults and children.
- A Valve Program for the treatment of heart valve conditions.
- First hospital in the state to provide the TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement). TAVR is a new treatment for a specific group of patients with aortic stenosis. We even provide a nurse that will navigate you through the entire process.
- Society of Chest Pain Center Accreditation.
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic ICU (CVTU) where specialty trained nurses will care for you.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation