The Center of Heart Care
Sunrise Hospital offers the most advanced cardiac care to Southern Nevada and the surrounding region. We provide a range of comprehensive cardiology care services, from heart attack treatment to routine EKG and echocardiograms procedures. We serve Las Vegas, Clark County and surrounding communities at all hours of the day and night. We equip our centrally-located, busy heart program, with a care team that is dedicated around the clock to diagnosing and treating heart disease. We also partner with emergency responders on the ground (and by air ambulance) to ensure patients safely arrive at Sunrise Hospital’s special heart center. When every second counts, we work as a team to get patients the intervention care they need quickly.
In addition to treating more heart patients than any other hospital in Las Vegas, we are also well-equipped with some of the best cardiology-related services available anywhere. Here is what makes the Heart Center at Sunrise Hospital so special:
- A Valve Program for the treatment of heart valve conditions including:
- The first hospital in Nevada to offer MitraClip® therapy - the only transcatheter mitral valve therapy available for patients
- The first hospital in Nevada to offer the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) which is a special way to treat narrowed heart arteries. We even provide a nurse that will navigate you through the entire process.
- Home to seven Cardiac Catheterization (Cath) Labs where we treat all types of heart disease
- Multiple Electrophysiology Labs where we can treat irregular heartbeats known as arrhythmias as well as other disorders of the heart’s electrical system. These labs are able to take care of adults as well as children.
- A special program to treat Atrial Fibrillation (Afib).
- A Hybrid Operating Room that combines a Cardiac Cath lab with an OR to provide heart procedures for adults and children.
- Accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Center
- A special nursing unit for critical heart patients
- Cardiac Rehabilitation