The Future of Heart Care is Here!
Sunrise Hospital is the heart care leader in Southern Nevada. Our expert physicians and staff, along with our advanced technology and procedures, can diagnose and treat heart conditions for children and adults alike.
Common symptoms that may indicate AFIB include:
- Irregular and rapid heartbeat
- Heart palpitations or rapid thumping inside the chest
- Dizziness, sweating and chest pain or pressure
- Shortness of breath, anxiety
- Tiring more easily when exercising
- Fainting (also known as syncope)