Awards and Accreditations
THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE:
- Voted the Best Hospital in Las Vegas!
Voted by the readers of The Las Vegas Review-Journal newspaper (2012, 2014)
- Consumer Choice Award Winner!
For 16 years
THE QUALITY CHOICE:
- Only Hospital in Nevada
Recognized by U.S. News and World Report (2010, 2011, 2012) as high performing in:
Some of Sunrise’s other awards, recognition and notable services include:
- Sunrise Board Chairman Burton Cohen has been awarded with the Nevada Hospital Association’s Southern Nevada "Award for Trustee Excellence."
- We offer an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- We offer a Certified Stroke Center.
- Our Stroke Program has been recognized by the American Stroke Association with the Gold-Plus Achievement Award and the Target: Stroke Award for quality achievement.
- We offer a Certified Trauma Program.
- We offer Southern Nevada’s only Breast Center accredited by the National Accreditation for Breast Centers
- Our Rehabilitation Center is Accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
- We offer separate Adult and Pediatric Emergency Rooms.
- We offer the most comprehensive children’s hospital in the area.
- We offer the largest (72 beds) Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) in the state.
- About Us
- Accepted Insurance Plans
- Awards and Accreditations
- Email A Patient
- Guest Services
- Healthcare Decisions
- Maps & Directions
- Medical & Birth Records
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities and Patient Visitation Rights
- Patient Stories
- Phone Directory
- Pricing Information
- Privacy Notice
- Quality Care
- Registration Information
- Walgreens at Sunrise