Ingredients and Preparation
- Mix together the flour, cumin, salt, and pepper on a large plate. Dip the pork chops into mixture so that they are evenly coated.
- Combine the apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Heat the butter in a small, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the diced apples and cook for about 5-6 minutes, stirring often, until slightly golden.
- Heat the canola oil in a medium to large skillet over high heat. Place the pork in the skillet and sear for about 1 ½ minutes on each side. Then turn the heat down to medium-low and continue to cook the pork for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add the stock and vinegar to the skillet. Scrape up any brown bits stuck to the pan and cook with the cover on for 3-4 minutes, until the pork is cooked through and the sauce is somewhat thickened.
- Serve the pork with the sauce and apples.