Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Servings and Times
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 2.0
Ingredients and Preparation
- Place the mint in the bottom of a pitcher. Gently crush with a wooden spoon, until you can smell the fresh perfume of the mint.
- Add the grape juice, lemon juice, and the grapefruit juice. Stir until well-blended, then cover and refrigerate.
- Also refrigerate the grated fresh pineapple in a covered bowl, as well as the ginger ale.
- When ready to serve, place 4 or 5 cubes of ice in some tall glasses.
- Divide the pineapple equally into each glass, than do the same with the refrigerated juice. Fill each glass with ginger ale.